7th June 2022 ONLINE from 0930 to 1230
Cost $195inc GST
Price includes Training Manual, Research Study, and Video Resources
This course is designed to help you to…
- Understand aged-related health issues, and the challenges being faced when caring for the elderly.
- Understand how laughter can help to support them from a therapeutic, as well as a wellness level.
- Know the contra indications and things to be aware of when running a session for the elderly.
- Explore a variety of laughter exercises that will suit different aged care groups of different levels of capability.
- Explore and understand other commercial opportunities in the area of aged care.
Once completed you can offer Laughter Sessions to groups in Residential Aged Care Homes, Aged Care Day Respite Centres, or to people in their own homes.
Contact Merv on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0408 552269 to register.