Certified Leader Training - Melbourne 13th and 14th May 2013
Attend a two day training course to become a fully certified laughter facilitator affiliated with the Dr Kataria School of Laughter Yoga.
When: 13th and 14th May, 12th and 13th August, 11th and 12th November in Southbank
What time: 09:30 till 16:30 (both days)
Where: 108/1 Riverside Quay Southbank
Who should attend: People wanting to provide Laughter Yoga to their clients or workplace, or anyone wanting to start a social Laughter Club
Cost is $395 includes morning and afternoon tea, and lunch at Melbourne restaurants
Why learn Laughter Yoga with us?
· Our training is fully accredited, and on successful completion you will receive a certificate from the Dr Kataria School of Laughter Yoga
· The training is comprehensive and runs over two full days
· You will learn both the practical skills and the theoretical basis of laughter yoga
· You will receive Dr Kataria's Laugh Alone DVD valued at $55
· You will have ample opportunity to put your skills into practice and be fully supported every step of the way.
· You will receive information on the latest trends and techniques in laughter yoga
· Learn laughter yoga in a safe, fun and empowering environment
· All learning styles are catered for, whether you are a visual, auditory or kinaesthetic learner
About your Trainer:
Merv has nearly ten years experience in Laughter Yoga. He runs the Melbourne Laughter Club and has recently been appointed as a Master Trainer. At present he is the only one in Australia. Merv also runs a successful Laughter Yoga Business that presents to a variety of organisations at their Conferences, Workshops, Staff Training Days, and Retreats. He also runs the 1 and 2 Day Laughter Yoga Business Training that enables people to improve their presentation and business skills
Phone: 03 9696 5884