Certified Leader Training Sydney 2015
Certified Leader Training Sydney for 2015
Attend a two day training course to become a fully certified laughter facilitator affiliated with the Dr Kataria School of Laughter Yoga and the International Laughter Yoga University.
When: May 15th and 16th, August 6th and 7th, and November 26th and 27th
What time: 09:30 ‘til 16:30 (both days)
Where: The Centre 15 Frances St Randwick
Who should attend: People wanting to provide Laughter Yoga to their clients or workplace, anyone wanting to start a social Laughter Club and anyone wanting some practical take home strategies for improved health and optimism.
Cost is $395, which includes morning/afternoon tea.
Why learn Laughter Yoga with me?
· This training is fully accredited, and on successful completion you will receive a certificate from the International Laughter Yoga University
· The training is comprehensive and runs over two full days
· You will learn both the practical skills and the theoretical basis of laughter yoga
· You will receive Dr Kataria's Laugh Alone DVD valued at $55
· You will have ample opportunity to put your skills into practice and be fully supported every step of the way.
· You will receive information on the latest trends and techniques in laughter yoga
· Learn laughter yoga in a safe, fun and empowering environment
· All learning styles are catered for, whether you are a visual, auditory or kinaesthetic learner
About your Trainer:
Bernadette has almost thirty years experience as a teacher, presenter and facilitator. Her specialities are Laughter Yoga, Yoga and Mindfulness. She is the founder of the Lindfield Laughter Club, Co-ordinator of Sydney World Laughter Day and the NSW Laughter Clubs Co-ordinator. As a Joy & Wellbeing Consultant, she has worked with a variety or organisations infecting people with enthusiasm and joy at Staff Development Days, Conferences, Workshops, Retreats and Festivals. A national and international fitness presenter, Bernadette is also an author.
Phone: 0411 087 363