Certified Leader Training Sydney 2015
Certified Leader Training Sydney January 19th and 20th January 2015
Attend a two day training course to become a fully certified laughter facilitator affiliated with the Dr Kataria School of Laughter Yoga and the International Laughter Yoga University.
When: January 19th and 20th
What time: 09:30 ‘til 16:30 (both days)
Who should attend: People wanting to provide Laughter Yoga to their clients or workplace, anyone wanting to start a social Laughter Club and anyone wanting some practical take home strategies for improved health and optimism.
Cost is $395, which includes morning/afternoon tea.
Why learn Laughter Yoga with me?
· This training is fully accredited, and on successful completion you will receive a certificate from the International Laughter Yoga University
· The training is comprehensive and runs over two full days
· You will learn both the practical skills and the theoretical basis of laughter yoga
· You will receive Dr Kataria's Laugh Alone DVD valued at $55
· You will have ample opportunity to put your skills into practice and be fully supported every step of the way.
· You will receive information on the latest trends and techniques in laughter yoga
· Learn laughter yoga in a safe, fun and empowering environment
· All learning styles are catered for, whether you are a visual, auditory or kinaesthetic learner
About your Trainers:
Merv is the “Laughter (Yoga) Guy,” and the C.E.O. of Laughter Yoga Australia and New Zealand. He has appeared recently on 60 Minutes, Today Tonight, and ABC radio. A work related illness showed Merv first hand how laughter can cure, as well as prevent, a variety of life threatening illnesses...even when the doctors said no. He is now a professional speaker and facilitator, who does Conference keynotes, workshops, professional development seminars, and retreats.
Bernadette has almost thirty years experience as a teacher, presenter and facilitator. Her specialities are Laughter Yoga, Yoga and Mindfulness. She is the founder of the Lindfield Laughter Club, Co-ordinator of Sydney World Laughter Day and the NSW Laughter Clubs Co-ordinator. As a Joy & Wellbeing Consultant, she has worked with a variety or organisations infecting people with enthusiasm and joy at Staff Development Days, Conferences, Workshops, Retreats and Festivals. A national and international fitness presenter, Bernadette is also an author.
Phone: 0408 552269