Laughter Yoga: Leader Training Dates in SA
LEVEL 1. BRONZE.
The next in person Laughter Leader Training is on the 15th and 22nd April, and then on the 2nd and 9th September
Contact David Cronin on 0415 676 709 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further details and how to register.
Attend a two-day training course to become a fully certified laughter facilitator affiliated with the Dr Kataria School of Laughter Yoga.
Who should attend: People wanting to provide FREE Laughter Yoga sessions to their community or workplace, or anyone wanting to start a FREE social Laughter Club
Why learn Laughter Yoga with us?
· Our training is fully accredited, and on successful completion, you will receive a certificate acknowledged by the Dr Kataria School of Laughter Yoga
· The training is comprehensive and runs over two full days
· You will learn both the practical skills and the theoretical basis of laughter yoga
· You will have ample opportunity to put your skills into practice and be fully supported every step of the way.
· You will receive information on the latest trends and techniques in Laughter Yoga
· Learn laughter yoga in a safe, fun and empowering environment
· All learning styles are catered for, whether you are a visual, auditory or kinesthetic learner
There is an ONLINE option available on the 11th and 12th May 0930 to 1630 AEDT both days.
About your Trainer:
Merv has more than fifteen years’ experience in Laughter Yoga. He runs the Tuesday night online Laughter Club and has recently been appointed as a Master Trainer. At present, he is the only one in Australia. Merv also runs a successful Laughter Yoga Business that presents to a variety of organizations at their Conferences, Workshops, Staff Training Days, and Retreats. He also runs the 1 Day Advanced and 2 Day Laughter Yoga Business Training that enables people to improve their presentation and business skills